This recipe is so much fun to make AND eat, and the kids love it. It’s a must have in the recipe box. I chose to do this with scrambled eggs, but you can do it with a whole egg as well, just read the note in the recipe.
Garnish with dill, parsley, or chives, and serve with toast or an English muffin, a little orange juice, and you’ve got a killer breakfast!
- 12 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Thinly sliced black forest ham
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scramble the eggs (1 egg per cup) and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin tin and gently mold the ham to fit the tin.
- Sprinkle a thick layer of cheese on the bottom of each cup, and pour the scrambled eggs over the top until completely full.
- Let bake for 12 - 14 minutes, or until ham begins to crisp and eggs start to rise.
- Garnish with dill, parsley, or chives.