I cannot decide which sauce I like better, my Fry Sauce, or my Secret Sauce. They are both so unique and worthy of love and affection in their own little ways. I have always said that if I were in a life raft and had room for only one sauce and had to throw the other one over, I simply couldn’t do it, and I’d have to throw myself over instead.
So here’s the fry sauce, below. (The Secret Sauce is here.)
Combine ingredients in a dish.
Mix them together and chill for an hour to let flavors set.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- Combine ingredients into a small dish
- Whisk together until smooth
- Chill in fridge for an hour before serving to let flavors combine.