I loooove fajitas; therefore, I love this recipe. And it requires so little prep, which makes me love it even more!
All you do is throw everything in a crockpot to simmer all day, and wrap it up in a tortilla when you’re ready to eat. These are so delicious, they make the house smell good, the kids will eat them, they are healthy, and they’re super easy to prepare. It’s categorically a home run recipe.
As a side note, I used a semicolon in the first sentence. Did anyone notice that? If you post this recipe, not only will your friends know how to make killer crockpot fajitas, but they will also know how to use a semicolon. You can geek out on the grammar rules HERE.
Anyway. Back to the reason you are here…Yummmmmmm.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 3 assorted bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning mix
- Slice the peppers and onions and place in the bottom of the crockpot
- Put the chicken on top of the vegetables and pour the fajita mix evenly over the top
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 6 hours or so
- Serve on a warm flour tortilla
- Garnish with sour cream, avocado, and fresh lime