I got this idea from Skinny by Tomorrow on a Facebook post and HAD to steal it. I like it because it’s a good mix of healthy and fun. And it’s easy to make! Sort of.
Slice your bananas and smear on some peanut butter.
Give them a good squish with a top slice.
Dip them in dark dipping chocolate.
Set them on parchment paper to cool in the freezer for a few minutes.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 6 oz. dark baker's chocolate
- Peanut butter
- Set the chocolate to melt in a double boiler on medium heat.
- Slice the bananas fairly thin and spread peanut butter on half of them.
- Top each peanut buttered slice with a slice of banana and push it down firmly until the top slice adheres to the peanut butter.
- Using a toothpick and a spoon, dip the banana bites into the chocolate until fully covered, and place on parchment paper.
- Set in the freezer for 5 minutes or so until hard. Refrigerate leftovers.