These will be the hit of any party. They’re playful, colorful, and delicious! And they’re easy to make. You can also use red cherry tomatoes, but I find the yellow sunbursts have a sweeter accent to them that makes a nice compliment to the cucumber.
Cucumber Basil Sandwich
- Yellow sunburst tomatoes
- Cream cheese with chives
- Fresh basil
- Peel the cucumber and slice into ½ inch slices
- Slice the tomatoes into small rounds
- Spread a dollop of cream cheese on one slice of cucumber
- Add two slices of tomato and a basil leaf on top
- Place another slice of cucumber on top to make a "sandwich"
Don't worry about making them perfect. Each one will be different, and you can play with this to see if you want more or less of something to your liking.
(Visited 550 times, 1 visits today)