Cucumber Basil Sandwich
These will be the hit of any party. They’re playful, colorful, and delicious! And they’re easy to make. You can also use red cherry tomatoes, but I find the yellow sunbursts have a sweeter accent to them that makes a nice compliment to the cucumber.
- Yellow sunburst tomatoes
- Cream cheese with chives
- Fresh basil
- Peel the cucumber and slice into ½ inch slices
- Slice the tomatoes into small rounds
- Spread a dollop of cream cheese on one slice of cucumber
- Add two slices of tomato and a basil leaf on top
- Place another slice of cucumber on top to make a "sandwich"