Turn a boring drink into an invigorating experience with a little jell-o and whipped cream. Here’s how:
1. Pour your “bubbly” of choice into a glass.
2. Place a small serving of your favorite jell-o into the glass.
3. Top with whipped cream…
and a maraschino cherry, and sip with a straw.
Also, make sure and check out my watermelon jell-o….you’ll be surprised at the twist.
- 2 packets of jell-o
- Favorite bubbly drink
- Whipped cream from a can
- Maraschino cherries
- Pour 2 packets of flavored gelatin into 2 cups of hot boiling water. Mix gently until completely dissolved.
- Take off heat and add only 1 cup of chilled water to the mix and gently whisk. (Instructions will normally ask for another cup of cold water, but the goal with these is to make them a little more durable so they don't fall apart in the drink.)
- Lightly grease a cupcake tin (large or small), and pour the liquid into each cup. Be sure to fill as full as possible as jell-o shrinks as it cools.
- Chill for about 3 hours in the fridge.
- Pour a favorite bubbly drink into your glass, add one serving of jell-o, top with whipped cream, and garnish with a cherry.
(Visited 961 times, 1 visits today)